CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 19, 2008

The song of the rising sun


Ok so this may be my second post of the day, but I have already accomplished my new thing of the day that I have to tell you about.

This morning I awoke at 6:00 and got ready to go to Utah Lake with my New Zealand/Polynesian Dancing friends. Our goal: Sing our hawaiian song as the sun rises in the east over the mountains and reflecting in the waters of Utah Lake and practice our dance for our test on tuesday. I'm pretty sure that we accomplished our goal. You can even ask if I will dance for you and you may be lucky!

After our beautiful morning of dancing we ventured to Shirleys Bakery, yum 30% day old cinnamon rolls! So two new experiences today and counting...

1 comments:

Allie said...

You got up that early? Wow I didn't even hear you leave. That sounds like it was really relaxing! I bet it was beautiful.